Niezłymi zinami sypnęło. 5REAL. seriousness. I reached into the bag of fawn, wyszperałem zines purchases to take them on a trip to the city where even the dogs running all right, and got the same surprise. So much so that until I was puzzled. Okay, I exaggerate, but not quite. It was known that it will be decent.
rozłażących Times kserówek is a distant past. Ba - even wyłażące neatly printed on the pages
pixels are now only an echo of yesterday, being borne solely by the Egmont
(as it happens). Somewhere along the way zapodziały a mazy artystowskie
and underground
gibberish, finding themselves to other asylum - the web site and on
Ziniola (hi Dominic!). Instead
DIY samizdatów the subversive power of rysuneczkami
kinderpunka , just get comic magazines such as '
konwentownik '. And well.
PIRATE # 2 - that is a project of Nicholas
Spionka . The first number surprised me with these 2 years ago (the wound, how time flies ...) the level of the drawings, the foreign team and a class issue. Color, a film lepiona cover with eye-eye drawing, polepiona neatly, evenly cut. Well, nothing to do with the underground comic from years back, which is still in total I do not know, so better to stop mądrzyć about how it was once grass greener and more fun comics klepały photocopier toner. So again, nice cover (though I was a previous prettier), and no middle of the twisted, yet a nice variety. Some things I somehow do not moved, for example, I appreciate the dynamics of an epic
rozpierduchy from "
Nepenthes, but I can not figure float. What else zalatujący (x) I
manga podszym Moebius "
Chicagua ." "Preying
the hunter," got my eye tickling fat black, unbridled violence, and the genuine heroes of ksywkach Sade and Masoch
. For real lady with this comic more than they are tickled, but lack originality I will not be accused of types. Then Clarence, the class itself for itself. Two
szort -shorts, too little. I want a new full-length this man. Anyone know how the state working on this, on which supposedly picks? Next. "Absorber" - fucked up, association with
Andersson, indeed Burns are the most on the spot. I am more moved, however, another "
Madadh :
Daughter of
Nothing" - in short, post-apocalyptic
urban fantasy, famously redrawn, I wanted a full-length
Mr. Mateo Scalery , be in color and A4. "The one who wore a beautiful moccasins" - the first title of the Polish, in addition, familiar
pretentious until you surprised that I did not realize that I read comics to
scenara Sztyba . Professional work, nice screens, maybe trite volts, but good. I prefer a boy such fikołki shoots, instead of formal experimentation that a form of dumb fun. Well, the story and drawings neatly carry. Then "
Mokosh -
Spionek , or something like that, something on the back of the head story familiar to me as if dawn, drawing course, flawless. I like. Then, "Angel" somehow so much going
Blaine, which is as much an advantage as a disadvantage. I prefer to draw
Blain as
Blain , and senile. Final - "Zebra" - a homage to the "100 balls", both in narrative form and stories, and drawing. And it is good. Waiting for the third entry of overseas privateers to our central square, and their second appearance to all recommend. At the end of the extra point for the authors of poems dedicated for the photos from the last page and clearly speaking for the Negro ubabraną
bielistą unspecified substance around the gaping paragraph. Sherlock in my head tells me that this axiom Mrs. buses from
współfabułowania "absorber." Nice. Extra half point for
Sztybora the glut.
Collective # 6 -
sprinkle ,
netkomiksowe backyard growing up. Went to the side of the collective revolutionary slogans of equality and brotherhood, simply volume was made up almost entirely of things
least passable, usually a well-drawn. The high level of absence attributed to shed Demos on board by the way this part of the zine. Because no artist has earned. It's hard. By the way kumpelskie nothing worth pierdy not passed the quality test can be seen, in the end is good. After the turn. "
Najwydestyluchniejszy " sticks and
Sztyba - for several years do not get this series, the penetration will wait for some Bulk edition. "Team Army" - joke unconstrained, dash Wolski incredibly light, I want it a
fulmetro , more refined than "Jack Knight." Well, something like this. "Sarkis
Karchazjan " - the mystics and occultists never enough, though it could stand to something else besides being bucem. Constantin already know. The fact that this guy is domesticated and do not know if they have any bad habits that little difference.
Trejnis as
Trejnis . It gives advice on the loose. "
recours " - that is a mixture of "Lupus" from "Firefly" sequel, though it is not Bales news that there is no egg to
Whedon. A little goes a whole and the lack of sparks a bit in all this. Then fly
szorciaki - the leader in this issue is definitely
Spellcaster which pacnął and healthy, and fun. Traditionally Łazowski amused me, but I explain that the fact that this fellow, so I laughed with the obligation. Okay, okay, is really ridiculous. Although reportedly has relatives in Belgium. Great for
plusik Sztyba this time caissons, is amused. Cajetan flew a nice plus for him. Plus and the combined power and Mazur
KRLa . Minus the combined power and Mazur Jedrzejczak - I mean dragging points, but it is insufficient reason to go through 3 pages of an illustrated story in the pre-cut frames for scrap and thrown into the frame. Only on the last page gets this sudden comic (which is perhaps more surprising than the target nail in the program). Overall, bravo, young people give advice and a couple of years will be a threat timers
least until you establish how the family and will not have time to play in the comics. Waiting for 7 Barrack.
BOX # 3 - again the same names, level again, but only now
wykminiłem what I'm not completely in the formula of the game board. Lachowicz traditionally move me, KRL and creative duo
Helhotelu . Because they do
jednorazówki staple. The rest goes for a change in the cycle of pieces.
Sztyb to present this time caissons
fucking the proverbial cat with a hammer. Except that I do not remember where did the cat in the comic book he took, and why bother
rest. Traditionally do not get the last page of the cover by
Surpiko . Similarly, I have a problem with the comic Martin Surma, not wireless. I do not remember the second "Carton" but I gather that pagination is a strange thing in the previous section that even I liked was just the beginning (measure?
niepamiętam O_o) history, and I did not realize. Now I have and I continued as his own, because I do not remember what happened. Similarly, I'm lost in a cycle
Asu. It may, however, Tom lets individual stories, but I was in this store and so I'm lost. Cool drawn. Cool authors. But beyond the compact, stand-alone stories, longer stories such an incision on a 4-part 8planszowe not make sense to me because I do not remember what it was at half past four boards years ago. I would prefer the stories in the full-length, but I know it's more then arises, harder to tighten the end, and no fewer than a collection of people buy and where to KRL, and Patricio
Didlo , and even among some women to get it. And here pyk, the composition of a decent, reasonable price. Well, okay. But I change my method of reading. Buy "Boxes" in the dark, because it's good authors (and colleagues ...), but I'll start to read just how
each series will end - then everything from the beginning to the elbows, and sucks the series at one sitting. And then I'll be in total know whether it was worth buying. Otherwise to me it makes no sense. And, one more thing - extra point after the last page again, and again his face, this time for interpretation
physiognomy
arczyRedaktora Mazur to
Asu . Touching. I do not know whether the Asu
or editor. But it tanked.
0 comments:
Post a Comment