60 pounds and worship
Blog Round 60K bat scored hits. I do not have the occasional graficzki this time, because no one sucks no turning back, but instead invite you to blog Godaja (I think in his own way, so is changing your own way), where he hangs out cool interview with a certain Robert Adler , another hope of Polish comics abroad. Read.
Well, stirring as the time for idle. Generally it is difficult to specify who pojękuje fasting, because this is mid-console environment. Players, services, and of course the publisher. For nieogarniętych - Microsoft launched a campaign "Do not process - do not steal." share ideas right, worse with the execution and argument. Quickly established grassroots contraction, with the slogan "Do not sell scrap product for full price - do not steal." With these and not other ideas for action and argument , Micfosoft had to be reckoned with.
a share in total I have little to say beyond the support of both action and ritual declarations contempt for piracy, because everything has been said before I could move my megaspasiony comment on this topic. Poleżakował night, and the przeterminował . At that time support for contraction on Facebook increased by several hundred percent, and the number of fans chased out of M $ share by 50%. No wonder. Declarations by the manufacturer Xbox are, after committing suicide.
After years of deception players coming out that Microsoft has no plans to introduce its service boundary piracy (banning processed consoles, e-distribution, DLC), because in Poland it is piracy. Squaring the circle. Great pointuje Hitler in fresh conversion "Fall". M $ is explained by the dependence of investment on the market. Which, sorry, your investment? It's about crack service which for non-existent Polish market, there's been a year or two? infrastructure? Costs of storage and transport? WTF?
I do not buy the argument completely (skipping is definitely denied that anything promised for years.) suppose that the decision facing very different reasons, given that Microsoft just does not want.
Another issue is the same idea for action. It should promote a legal play. It should also have a patent on this cool. Clips from the statements of publicists console is a sensible idea, but one of the men babble about some glutach and earthworms is an embarrassing mistake. It's the authoritative voice of reason. And as for the players? Stewardship padokrztałtnym soap, and a contest in which you can clip to get a similar set of games, the ideas that bounce off of me backfire, and wizgiem rush into the void.
Soap? In the sense that I have a dirty wash their hands with dirt disgusted piracy? As soon as this how- Inada cool gadget is to go to the loyal and legitimate players? Skucha! Poorly interpret? How so, what is to be the tone?
30 games, handed down by Micfosoft ? Super. For purchasing legitimate software , I am to be awarded the same legal software? We know that as I explain why them living in the original copies are either lying, and it does not belong to me or what I wanted, that I could through these three years to buy.
conclusion. Thumbs up for good intentions. PR-word, however, anyone here a shot in the knee. Carrot is always more effective on a stick, but carrots to lure her away and hiding when it comes time to hand it seems harmful to me twice. This is best illustrated by the difference between growth stocks and contraction.
Maybe paradkosalnie , PRowy suicide proves to be an impulse that will facilitate the introduction of LIVE in Poland. This
. I would like to believe it.
At the end of a curiosity, which wanted to limit this entry, but I failed.
Confronting the success last year of Sony's publishing in the pages of Polygamii ( sory for the lack of a link, I had to look for, and do not have time - believe a word) good boast strong sales of titles, and the fact that the best selling in our market the console is the PS2, PSP, and - most of them going down - nieprzerabialna PS3. Microsoft
groans for a variety of piracy that can be felt worse and worse.
Well - piracy in the market sits at the beginning. Are there any evidence for his sudden increase? A sudden wave of userów online consoles which suddenly went under the ban? Whether it's a drop in sales games? Maybe a sudden migration of users are tired of failure and procrastination, and so the introduction of paid online services to the competition? Finally, in the categories of sales PS3 is supposedly undisputed king of ...
And this optimistic finiszuję accent in the final.
0 comments:
Post a Comment