Thursday, February 11, 2010

Warts Under Finger Skin

A quick glance at a cinema

Blag slowly overgrowing the digital form of dust, or other duckweed. Well, unfortunately, pracapracapraca , refurbishment other spheres of life, szajba grajstacjowego neophyte nadrabiającego year backlog, grinding up on side projects, and madness, designed to capture network. Damn. It is a patent for cloning, while maintaining the coherence of consciousness? Well, a myk what Dr. Manhattan odwalał in Łoczmenach ? No? Too bad.

Well, a review which has recently seen and what I recommend until the screens are not stripped.

Everything I love - yesterday's trip to the cinema, so the piles, because like this very well speak and write, so again I wonder what the Polish cinema of self wydusiło. OMG ! It is really great! Fresh and unpretentious story about teenagers in the Tri-City, from the early 80's. It is love, is a profession, time trial and initiation, drama and family tragedy, because times are tough, but everything is so natural and unforced sprinkled with humor. In addition, well-played, the young actors really are famously (and as a bonus Chyra). I do not remember it when I saw the film in Polish as natural and meaty love scene. Highly recommended as a film in which martial law is not hard Martyrdom, and only sets by stories about people and changes. There is a story about a gray communist regime, much less black and white. Here are the colors. And optimism, though not all ends well. Just like in life. And for this Borcuchowi hatchet, this is not the reverse of that is very professional, but I somehow did not budge. It just looks great.

Book of Eli - Felis glued 2 / 6, so fans postapokalipsy and related climate should not need more encouragement. I'll add something, because if I write, I write. Well, this is the first film since I do not know how long, where Denzel taunted me, nay, podpasił me in this role. I expected a little more after Oldman, but whatever, great acting skills fill the rest of the space between the other Waits and Flea of \u200b\u200bthe Red Hotów . A space to fill in a lot, like the time. This book phlegmatic dziejący the western desert wastelandach that slowly, though tirelessly travels the wanderer, played by Denzel . They are nice and long shots of empty landscapes, not so phlegmatic But what hypnotic (in no small thanks to the ambient santraka ). The plot revolves around the title of the Book. You could say that the authors of the post-apocalyptic film appealed to the roots of literature on Armageddon, which is at the end of the Bible. Came klimaciarsko and moody, fortunately without devotion. Who I suggested the reason for the apocalypse and its relationship with religion, good character and role routed wanderer, who - to quote the title of the original - it's called Eli. You can go down a blind alley interpretation , and say (for Aramaic), the main character is God. But it would be chrzanienie farmazonów, which until the wonder that is found in widely read newspapers. Rather, there are references to the prophets, bringing the word of God, starting everything from scratch, swept the wheel, etc. I do not write more, because it breaks down twisty. The fact is that it looks good, and the lack of dynamism is lined with Kurosawa and Leone. At least in the non-dynamic scenes. I recommend. Well, this great scene with a twist of shooting one shot ... Good. Klimaciarskie . Fallout Fans and other postapokaliptycznych games will be ecstatic .

EDIT: patch, it's not Flea, and the impostor. In total impostor and not the actor, but similar ...

Parnassuss - with Gilliam is such that either do great things, or cool and gilliamowskie , but such a little less. Until now, swallowed it from top to bottom (maybe except the land of grasses), but this time - for me - just something he did not work out, and I do not certainly mean the death during the photos. As usual, the maca Terry planes of fantasy and reality . The story is simple, it is Dr. Parnassuss and his Imaginarium (the same for, say, psychoactive theater), his daughter, the classic theme bet with the Devil, innocent love, and Smooth hunk of amnesia, which is packed into this whole circus. While the plot boring, theme challenges that threw the devil is a little understood, and the characters such se, so much scenes that take place in a fantastic Imaginarium are great and that's that. Unfortunately, they are not the dominant part of the film, and the shell itself is somewhat chaotic. As a result Gilliam is like Parnassuss - oldish, skapcaniały, horseradish to the power of imagination, but bored, losing with modern technology. Just like in the movie from a whipster deeper into t fantasy world will bubble in your Dual Screenie, the same mob Olala new work of the ex-Python (appeal to the show included ), banging on the ground Avatar . Is doubly sad, because I'm on the side Gilliam, who represents for me the ambition of reviving the traditional, more often zapominanej magic of cinema. Except that like his hero - he already is, unfortunately, the decrepit and out of the peloton. Not the age, not the energy. A pity. After all worth it, because it Gilliam miszcz , and the scenes with Tom Waits as crooked ostrzyżonym Devil is simply flawless. Dude stole the movie Ledgerowi .

For dessert, I recommend the blog Gordon, fresh thing, I hope it will updated more frequently than mine, because I'm going to keep checking it regularly, with promises to be interesting.

A graphic poster is not, because my blogspot kicks. Bu: (

0 comments:

Post a Comment