mustache on Chlodna
Chlodna Wednesday at 25 was just successful. Not because they were issued cool comics, they were the authors, and one could drink beer. I mean - so, too, but not only. Just as a whole was very nice.
Nice was asked why not update the blog. I had to explain, but I like to find a different perspective on their own intellectual masturbation ekshibicjonistyczny than is appropriate. I am writing for someone. I have followers. Commentators. Sometimes I cite, or even a link. So it's not worship masturbation. Milo mie, blogersowi.
Nice was the general assembly of such a quantity of the whole Polish komiksiarzy (!!!) in one place without the required in such situations is usually the convention. Pleased that the team is able to mobilize themselves and not only promise but also to arrive. Cool nearly broke.
glad that some bred, specific mustache (golonych fejkowców and silent).
glad that there are women. More than one. Definitely more than two even.
was nice pair known only from Onlajn people know in the end in lajwie. It was nice
zsocjalizować Windom.
It was nice to deal with another form of journalism than they cultivate on a daily basis. Maybe I came back, yes, the shield, only that under his arm, but the first for the fences, cats, and besides, I do not know yet what will come out.
It was nice to be a good friend to help in need. This mile ego stroking.
In total, I could write that it was nice to participate in meetings with authors, but to remain alert in a relaxed atmosphere, just remember that my impression from this passage events coincide in 100% of the reflections ARCZy Notebooks editor.
It was nice to sip a beer by myself write a number of hours there, doing the fool ourselves this time, just have fun with the discharge meeting, where friends galore, just to chat a bit with all the time too little.
overall harmony of the situation spoiled me only one previously unknown to me churlish item. And this next przełażąc slippery for me wiped. And it pushed the boor, you can see that everybody goes wherever he is. And that's with a tray of water lazł tearing snout 'sorry, sorry', when the crowd had to yourself to go head to make room. And that's something. A long list, and I remembered what it means to repressed aggression. Until the moment when you exit the toilets greeted me with the item in question, gushing vomit on: mirror, sink, floor and himself. View, which reminded me of a very important thing.
Karma exists.
A karmically myself after the event, I feel strongly forward.
Even more nice is only when such events will occur more frequently than the standard two times a year. But it's probably for the next opportunity to have such a cumulative will have to wait until the comic cones, James Rebelka do an exhibition at the CCA, and Herring will have color Integral housing series Freedom. Or maybe I'm wrong, and manages to hold such meetings quarterly mode? It would sweetaśnie.
0 comments:
Post a Comment