OMG, it's alive!
At the outset concerned enough to inform you why I write. Because I had a holiday. Because I have the wealth of work. Because as a game (as I find time to play, to have every description), then Polterze from case to case published. Because something like cartoon I swim sometimes, it is the site heading Culture Portal throw the Polish Radio (probably something about housing estate will soon fly.) Because the overall refurbishment of life itself. As a result, almost did not read comics, the new law does not meet the needs of my console, I see little or anything, and I write a little because: a) there are some priorities and b) I have a total of what, and how even I (and I get interested in the total częstawo ) to c) the time nor the devil can not find. The day is too short. Looking for secretary - terminator (interpreting the word and contemporary, oldskulowo), what would for me to write and do something on the blog as I have an idea before I forget, or a new find.
But recently, but some things caught up in the cinema, so much discouraged, and one thing against the self-proclaimed experts in the choir theme fly.
in turn.
I begin painfully.
Hmmmm ...
Trick - the same that I wanted. The title is probably a trick that I watched the trailer, I said 'wow, the pytę even cast, and no thrillerek with a twist as I see it rarely does with us, I want to see it. " In short - the trick worked, and I gave done in a canal. This production is on washings Vabankach such water on the jelly Fifth, in addition, without jajec, the cast was not given the chance to save this production. Yes debilna. Example? Guys coming out of jail to perform super-important-Mission-for-homeland. They may give a leg, because no one watches. They do not do that. Instead, prepare a plan of escape in time, when again will go to jail. WTF? Does anyone read this script before filming began? Probably not. Besides twistów in the movie to deceive a few remarks, but did not stop me during the movie someone who does count in wala. Boring and insulting the intelligence of the average Polish moviegoers. And what my ...
I run consistently from the bottom up.
in the Air - nuuu aa aa aa daaa. Such a movie in America until the modern crisis. Clooney years after the U.S., is the ace of firing people in large corporations where it clean. For this reason, the plot seemed interesting, because I wait until the ax falls and in me. But the effect of so-so. A cynic, but skitranym somewhere deep under a thick layer board sensitivity. FUCK some corporate bełkoty on motivation. But he does not believe in a little, because it in itself totally into. As a result, a man finds in himself. But it turns out that life is a slut, and another, or in the head from its shell crawl. Be discouraged. Burying its head to the test. It remains a cynic. Curtain. And I'm yawning, and ask what was this movie ... Although the start was promising. The scenes at airports, corporate monologue white collar, slightly pulsating music, juicy assembly. Almost Fight Club. I waited only for a one-time pep talk from the Friends of aircraft. Then it turns out that the power input is only for sleep vigilance, then follows a long and sustained nothing.
The Hurt Locker - and got so many Oscars toto? They did it's probably mostly to annoy Cameron, What would prove that cinema is not dead yet 2D. Never academy does not recognize the eagles of the intellect. Well, unless it was a revenge for the Titanic. Returning to the - extending like snot and devoid of the story is the story of sappers in Iraq. In total, it's not film, is a series of scenes showing the futility of war, and the voltage at which the engineers are exposed. So much tension that one of the guys blows contacts, making it a cowboy and completely burning out his conservative instincts. The film does not explain whether the guy has it all somewhere, whether it is an adrenaline junkie - it's important that other than the realities of war can not work. And the fact is that there are scenes to move strongly, such as shares, if the guy pulls the fuses, and appears to be surrounded by explosives. Just so you conceived (and not die), then that tensions have not, because I know that it is Shithead, it's not moving, and not kojfnie until the end of the film as a main hero. There are plenty of cool scenes, such as a random encounter with Brytolami in the desert. Much is also dupnych scenes, such as knocking into the hut with the Iraqi gunem in the paw, when he says' oh calm down, put the gun, you're my guest. " Scenes that are supposed to give the snout to the Americans, telling them "what we, the whore, we in this war? Because I certainly did not bring peace. " Scenes that are so thick thread sewn, I'll treat that as many painful sores. Scenes that are interwoven with those great scenes, but that between them there is nothing at all. So again, yawning, the curtain falls, then I say that not shoot Jarhedzie is true not once, but it was screwed into what I hear the guys, at least, was the reliability of the psychological side. Cowboys such as that of Locker quickly sent back home without a return ticket on the battlefield.
Alice in Wonderland - repeat your entry from facebook. You have let me, Tim. What is it, huh? For whom? Why, Alice disnejowska animated overestimate of the 50's was harder than it streamed. Does not surprise me that once again it is another glorification of your individuality, praise nonkonformistycznego lajfstajlu, but that after these 30 years, it's boring, does not grasp all the visual tricks that I know already served, and the use of 3D is any such ubogawe of deca. Depp also fails. The idea for the role of 'let the lisp, it will be deeper', is too little to his next FRIK stood out against the background of the previous 50 frików. Rickman and Fry as the votes are Venerated, but they are samograjami, even with the bad voice podkładania cheese do Creation. Bore the initial stage in the real world. I know that without them, this can not be proud individualism. But they bore-o-krut not. In short, citing kmh, not enough Burton in Burton. And would be so beautiful. Best starting material burtonowska fantasy, Disney safe, great staff. She lime from Lord of the Rings in the final. And - and mimozowata White Queen is a terrible thing. They should forbid such things. Chick's almost like the Meaning of Life pythonowskiego , from the scene 'fishyyy fishyyy fishyyy FISH! ". No profession, as a film to take, but as Burton GREEAAT wanting.
Lovely Bones - yes, I know it pushes the title, but somehow it came out the first movie that I went from time Everything that I love. Jackson surprised me. It is not just another wysokobudżetowiec whose production until it was stupid not to take, because one in a million chance. It's more intimate story teenager who was murdered, but did not bother her to be the narrator of the story. As Burton międli isolated from the world about frikoli, as Gilliam goes after mixing fantasy with reality, as Lynch ... Well, um ... Well done anything ... So Jackson likes the mix of life and death. It does not matter whether it Braindead or Frighteners. Is the sad tale of a murdered girl. If you are going to another epic, or efekciarskiego show up at the bank failed. I suppose that is why my groaning chorus of critics that the film is shit. And it is not. At least for me. Jackson flew quite a bit - the story is brutal, at times severe, though he did not prevent the total broken the convention. So it is the story of a brutal murder, is the continuation of life of teenagers in the afterlife, is the drama of the family plunged into despair and decay, in addition sentient presence is still not fully odeszedłniętej daughter's father is clumsy investigation, observation taplającego the delight of a psychopath, is also interested in a comedy in the form of my grandmother, played by the great Susan Sarandon. The murder, though shown in shreds, it's quite sad.
Here the interpolation on the sidelines. Mr Mossakowski. For God's sake. Paraphrasing Scroobius Pip: not every person in their thirties, playing with the other children, is at once a pedophile - some simply have the desire to kill them.
So murder - cruel. Afterlife. Hm. Slightly cheesy, but famously looking, association with Between heaven and hell almost guaranteed. As the half-core-gamer I had associations with Flower - the land is somehow associate, the tree in the cornfield as the finale of the first world, and no music ... Ambiencik sounded familiar. But it then.
strongest point of the program was definitely not watching the investigation, the behavior of honest psycho with the neighborhood, which is the most terrifying evil that may appear in the movies, or World-After-Death. Hardest part of banging on lid the movie was a scene showing the breakdown of the family. Mother, collapsible same in myself. His father, who could not be reconciled with the situation, away from family, and rolls down the obsession to clarify mystery disappearance of her daughter. Sisters, which is a death grimace psyche. These scenes are simply sad, moving. Or you have to be a man with no sensitivity to the man they spłynęły, and that then fuck this movie, or I have a strange mood lately, and I was done Jackson.
Overall I recommend. I highly recommend. Not that I should be amused. It's not a movie. He touched me. He took over the sadness. For a moment, laugh. He recalled that everything in this world happens when something (like I just forgot.) Podpasł aesthetically scenes with ships. I probably would not be so easy, if not the world perfect world created in the mid 70's, with great scenery, costumes, and music of the era. And when there was music from the era, it was Brian Eno. I was astral. Mystically. Mood.
not saying that this mega-mega film. Critics suggest that, rather everyone will not like it. But if you have any confidence in there for my liking the movie, give the film chance Ignore terrible, repellent title, and just take a look this video.
0 comments:
Post a Comment