autolansu Doza, the second scene.
Autolanserski comment met with quite a reaction, and so I continue to cycle, and I thank you gentlemen for the feedback, yes, yes, all four.
comic Warsaw this weekend, so today's hype will in the topic.
But first a few words about the comic. Of course, this will be the biggest event this year comics from Drywhisker time on Chlodna. Who knows. Maybe even bigger.
Volunteers may appear on Friday at the game of basketball (I stops at the side of jarając szluga most), then before party, someone somewhere something about Kawangardzie Bakal.
Saturday is the invasion of CBA, meetings with authors, and at the end of the battle, of course, comic. I do not have a full list, I know, for example, Herring run out this time (probably breaks up that again eliminated in the first round), but the bank will also be fun. I drive myself. For laptokiem muse zapodam DJ Templah , or 1 / 2 HellHotelsquad . Then spree. Also in the CBA.
Sunday is a hangover and the next meeting. Of which one in the circle of the south will lead me. I inquired of Matthias ' Lazo ' Łazowskiego about his comic book debut which releases the Culture of Wrath, will sit alongside Matthias said DJ Templah . The theme is, of course, Hell Hotel and Bug City.
year's fest in Warsaw, of course, Prime Minister of the sea, including another anthology dedicated to the Warsaw Uprising, collecting the best comics from last year's contest Museum PW. And about the contest I talked to Simon Holcman , who was his one of the jurors.
At the end of a few necessary details formal nature, which had previously escaped me. Interviews were conducted for and issued in the Polish Radio External Service. To all who read it and do not know what a radio, which is probably all read what I translate - this program is aimed at Polish Radio Polonia. Abroad. Therefore for us to hear little of them. Because it suited him abroad. When linking servers also use the same program, so you must set him rispekta .
HOWGH .
EDIT: I forgot to add! LAST MINUTE NOTICE: ! OLGA WRÓBEL eats meat!
0 comments:
Post a Comment