Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sms For New Born Baby To Others

Clash of the Titans at the comic book and more Wawie autolansu

So.

Battle - remember - On Saturday evening at the CBA. Music dose will imc Szymkiewicz. The clash will be attended by players like KRL, Bele, Olaf Ciszak, Maciek Łazowski and Nicholas Spionek. The list is full, but not closed (for reasons such as technical), so I do not give any names. The sleeve of a few people, including a destroyer comics from abroad. Things will happen.

occasion for advertising time. Personalities involved in the battle will obviously be in the colors of their own bierzących projects. KRL is even Cartoon composition, like Lazo, who - as a rookie- should have the logo on the back of Culture of Wrath ("Divine Tragedy"). Like North Korea, though. As niedebiutant. Olaf course team Jez George. Spionek colleague present in the action as the moving spirit PIRATE zine, which surprised me the first part of his time drawing level. I want more, 2 # will be available as early as Saturday.

On the other backs. After the first quarter with a hook abuse PS3 for najlepsiejszą game to the platform I think Little Big Planet. More on this subject naklepałem for Polter. Klikutu klikata klikendi .

and come back for interviews and comic climate of Warsaw. Recently, I moved quite probably cool (and certainly sympathetic) interview with Elvis Presley Polish comic, that is, with herring. To listen, as usual, from your favorite radio program (ie PR for overseas), of tukej .

0 comments:

Post a Comment