Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Ironman Spin Bike Squeaky Brake Pad

Midnight on a perfect show

love for DJ Shadow's first album. Entroducing a championship, then it was well, Bombay the Hard Way, for example, has an unearthly beauty. Then came Outsider, and it turned out that after zajebistym bass intro followed by oily blackish enthusiasts for the podpimpowanymi baunsu wożących brykami. At the concert I went to Gdansk mixed feelings, given a little sleepy-rough Bujaków interleaved bit thick though for different musically sensitive. Well, Shadow took me by surprise.

First beforek in Buff. Do I visit the 3mieście often, but it's my place # 1 Because the only fun I know. How not to bare Tits live, it gets to the niewyżytego bartender who has the pressure to mix drinks. I mixed horny. Diversely. Very tasty, not reluctantly tropical frutów. I count myself as improvised sky in her mouth 10 boar. Great szacuneczek, I go back there and I looked out this man. Ok, at 22 with a hook, or the Shadow an hour the second half of the hook, the time zalukać what happens.

OK, Centre for the Gdansk Shipyard. Postindustrial hall, as usual, Dennie positioned VIP-sector (see shit, probably an average of the pillars also can be heard, sometimes it is not to be a VIP), with a deck near the cap is mixed. Confused, mixed up, zero obciachu, but no revelations. At the end of pokrzyczał that DJ Shadow is a fucking guy, he wiped a towel, and before I could say 'no it probably will not throw in the audience ...' did exactly that. Probably not hit the fan, because nobody in the wet rag is not cast. Maybe not arrived. It's hard.

20 minutes of silence, TECHNICAL regulating visuals. And seemed to be strange. Large screen, and before him a large white ball, I know the diameter, 3-4 meters? With two projectors, the ball was flying image of dreamy visual inspection. Then, write a number of minutes after midnight in the dark Shadow climbed to the ball, and began to show. And a little dumb.

expecting bujających czilałtów at which the Shadow Live poskreczuje. That will be known material + some games. None of these things. Mr. Star has put on niealbumowe mixes his own works, going in the direction of lively electronics. Something like in all those antique vinyl dobrzegał suddenly mid-'90s, the Aphex, Squarepusher, D'N'B different schools. And it was fun. And hard. There were also cuts in store for the new album, fall out a lot better than the cross Outsider. The crowd responded enthusiastically, OBK near me was all the time in an ecstatic trance (no, it was not drugs, keep in touch with reality), and when they got all the authority Donnor pierdolca. Twenty hour show, Shadow thanked for super acceptance in a country that previously did not play, get off, applause, back, and later write a number of minutes of jumping at the broken bits. Zero conservatism or conservative approach to his own work. Six Days began relatively normally just to become kulkuminutowym pass through a particular species drumów. Oh, I forgot. Scratching it was.

visuals were a separate issue. Good tailor, interspersed with views of the digital camera from inside the sphere, independent of the large video screen, and for which he was sitting Baniak Shadow. And the use of patents that were really delicious and surprising, like a ball covered with Visualization of spinning metal sphere, while gdy w tle wirowały fabryczne robocie ramiona ze spawarką, ryjące po kuli, która opkrywa się jasnymi smugami, by w końcu pokryć się innym wzorem. Oczywiście Shadow nie siedział za parawanem cały czas, w trakcie odwrócono kulę, i ukazało się wycięcie z autorem zamieszania za deckami. Publika, podest, facio w kuli gurujący nad uchachanym tłumem. God is a DJ. DJ is a God.

Koncert sponiewierał mnie wewnętrznie od pozytywnej energii przesuwającej się po gdyńskiej hali w obu kierunkach. Shadow zaskoczył innymi wersjami własnych kawałków i zacięciem do drumów, a jego wizualizacje to czyste mistrzostwo. Kto nie był, the trumpet. Gravity. Was not without glitches, such as drunk drecholstwo throwing sideways glance mistaken, who wanted to be pogować Shadow. Pig terrible. Similarly fucki goes to cattle, which shifts the stage saying, 'I'm sorry, I just want to go', and then reacts to stand on the kindness of the center of the view. That's not someone else. That's not on. The biggest fucki while for station, which does not give advice or the transport to the north or south of the country. And on the Central, and the main sections in Gdansk Dantesque scene, and the people rejoiced that they were able the press and drive to the rack. I omit what has happened on more stations. Maybe this tactic, designed to encourage people to buy more expensive tickets with prepaid Seat. As such, I will choose the next trip flights. Shingle in Railways.

And at the end of something, costa missed.

DJ Shadow (live 2010-07-24) @ Gdańsk [excerpt] by krispeac

Give zac or insertion works, because I am compiling on which I sit, and so nothing not visible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment