Friday, July 9, 2010

Pityriasis Rosea Ginko

Well, is not with me so bad.

But there is some hope for me. I'm not allergic to the publishing culture of Wrath. Probably even I am not so old as I feel. Just the first three items from the last series I did not approach (or I'm allergic to native fetuses). Without much expectation reached for imperfections, awaiting further Ghost World (on hipsterskie pitolenie I'm almost as sensitive as the philosophy of the rat), and here a surprise. Late bat I wanted to suck a chapter, after a while it turned out that I'm in the middle, and a moment later, I was reading. I was approached, though I do not like obyczajówek.

Tomin in a light, unpretentious and genuine way talks about human feelings, misunderstanding, the collapse of the compounds, the formation of other ethnicity, sex, problems with the work - or simply about life. Without moralizing, without nadymania up, but with a feeling and a fabulous sense of observation of human behavior. Maybe I'm not from the Asian point of fixation on the female Caucasians, waiting for a break in relation to the pofikać, but it was hard not to identify with Ben. Finally, I am also marudnym dick. Also passed an ordinary conversation the darling of the heart leading to senseless quarrel about crap. Also understand the fear of change, and consistent attempt to derive the simple relation doomed to a sad finale. Like all. Life. Simply.

imperfections have not done better my life. Not experienced catharsis. Not threw me. But it's a good comic book work, interesting (though so simple) story, well told and the famously drawn czyściutką Krech and precise. This story somehow spoke to me on a personal level, and I have a feeling (among lines) that can not appreciate her a bit, but certainly to her and so I come back.

My recommended. The mark of quality.


In the script, I forgot: one point for a few frames from the tie rod. This view always makes me well regardless of the form and circumstances




0 comments:

Post a Comment