Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Slogans For Youth Group

Salmon Roulade

got off the crowded bus, which for half an hour I was standing next to an African of the meter, dried cod carelessly wrapped in paper. I followed the directions from the main street, turned right, then right, passed by a slim, high girl, an old wall advertising, and once again turned to the right. The number indicated that reached the goal, but did not expect the fence. I read the piece "If you're a model / model firmly push the door, knock on the door on the right or Call 0789 ******* 9 ". I pushed the gate and stood on a long and narrow backyard. The door on the right were ... three. I took a chance and came to the last. It was not a hunch or intuition, you could hear the clatter of sewing machines;) opened the door, was buzzing like a beehive, Elliott hugged me in greeting and quickly escaped to complete the amendment to the half-naked model. David, long-unseen friend, suggested vitaminizowanÄ… water and says: See how much confusion, let me fuck. Fuck all the pret a porter, I do couture. Only for the Japanese. Arts, creative and safe. They appreciate it!


Looking at the crowds of Japanese styled scrolling through the streets of London to admit he was right. They are probably an extra sense of styling and sense of detail, not to mention the ability to reject the need for usability in favor of beauty, style and creativity. Sometimes I feel like I turned into a "Japanese tourist" and take their pictures ...


Today's salad is a nod to the theory of David (f ** k pret a porter, couture only!). Nice food tastes better;))


salad with salmon, avocado and mooli
(2-4 servings)

150g salmon (thinly sliced) *
1 avocado
2 small white radishes (also called mooli or daikon)
Marinade:
2 tablespoons sesame oil
10 tablespoons of peanut oil (or sunflower)
60ml soy sauce
2 tablespoons vinegar balsamic
Garnisz:
Chives
Equal amounts of mint and basil (optional)

Peel the radish and one of using a vegetable peeler to cut them into long slices. Arrange slices in a dish with flat bottom, mix together the marinade ingredients and pour over her radishes. Cover and refrigerate for 12 hours to become soft. Marinated in the refrigerator can store up to one week.
second before serving, peel radishes and avocado. Using a vegetable peeler to cut the radish into long slices and avocado slices curl into rolls (do the same wyjętymi from the marinade.) Arrange the ingredients on a plate and sprinkle with chives.

* I used raw, you can substitute smoked.

0 comments:

Post a Comment