Saturday, April 2, 2011

Can Mucinex Dm Cause Rash?

Blood Ties - Nora Roberts



Publisher: World Books
Year: 2004
Number of pages: 543
Source: Library of fellow



In the hot July afternoon a laborer working on the building housing the blade tracked Antietam Creek mined from the earth numbering five thousand years human skull. This discovery causes understandable sensation. In a completely unexpected way changes a life of a young woman ... Callie Dunbrook, archaeologist, started excavations, unaware that this is a moment out to get her her own past. Callie will have to deal with the rumors circulating in the area, allegedly over the excavation area was heavy curse, with the presence of his extremely annoying, but full of irresistible charm of her former husband, and above all with the mystery of his childhood. Callie enters the world of adventure, risk and love ...

long time since I have not read any books of Nora Robert and I am glad that finally I had the opportunity. Because I love her books, especially when the corpse of a densely surgeon. This time, so many of these corpses were not, but the book pulled me samowicie. It started quite interesting, because the kidnapping of a tiny, barely three months old girl that is about to move into the beautiful surrounding countryside, where he discovered the village of five thousand years. Excavations do not go as smoothly as they wanted to archaeologists, since the owner against the excavation suddenly dies, and Callie, responsible for all the work, instead of the whole job to devote himself to trying to solve the puzzle from the past.
Like in the book where there is some mystery to solve, when there is no shortage of love, lust and murder. Those who know the work of Nora Roberts knows that her books are great and you can not get bored with them. It makes me very interested in this, the same excavation and the work of archeologists, ever even thought whether or not to go in that direction.
recommend!
Rating 5 / 6

Ps. I wonder why the two books by the same author, issued at different times and by different publishers, they have the same titles. Looking for covers for this book, I found this title in an entirely different story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment