Publisher: Red Horse
Year: 2009
Number of pages: 490
Source: Bookcase own
Tempe Brennan for the discovery of the skeleton of a young girl in Akadii in Canada, more than the next regular issue. Evangeline, Tempe's best friend from childhood, too, came from Akadii. She was the most exotic person in the world eight years Tempe. When I disappeared, Tempe was warned that it has not sought, calling Evangeline "dangerous."
Thirty years later, filled with memories, Tempe wonders whether the remains found may belong to a friend, he lost many years earlier and what the strange changes in the bones.
In the meantime, the boy Tempe, Ryan, investigates a series of killings. Two girls are dead. The next three were missing. Is it possible that a skeleton found in New Brunswick was part of the scheme? While Tempe, uses the latest achievements of forensic anthropology to explore the past, Ryan hunts down a serial killer.
In the meantime, the boy Tempe, Ryan, investigates a series of killings. Two girls are dead. The next three were missing. Is it possible that a skeleton found in New Brunswick was part of the scheme? While Tempe, uses the latest achievements of forensic anthropology to explore the past, Ryan hunts down a serial killer.
"Bone dust" is my fifth read a book by Kathy Reichs and the fifth time I'm happy. Unfortunately, I started to read them not in chronological order, but somehow I especially do not mind, but sometimes I'm lost at what stage of knowledge is Dr Tempe with Ryan. Even so, most importantly for me, the book is something else.
Once again the author has shown that he knows his stuff. As usual, there was no shortage of complex studies, and long hours in the laboratory to carefully analyze every bone and tissue . Knowing, from the earlier books, the nature of the heroine, I waited impatiently, when the downloads on their troubles, and as usual is not disappointed. This time, the whole issue gets caught her Tempe, just as curious as she, sister, and it's not bode well. And as in previous books, so now the case, he is working on, is very serious, because for this time of child pornography.
What I like most about the books by Kathy Reichs is a gradual building of tension and always incredibly confusing storyline. The author does not focus also on the same trials, giving us this time, the history of French-speaking inhabitants of certain regions of Canada.
Well I read this part, and definitely read other books of that author. I recommend to all fans of Kathy Reichs and the TV series "Bones" and those who wanted to be closer look at what it looks like the judicial work of the anthropologist :)
Rating 5 / 6
0 comments:
Post a Comment