Monday, March 7, 2011

Masonry Waterproofing Spray Silicone For Basement

Przedwiosenno-(still) winter tabouleh

a few years ago if I did not know that tabouleh comes from the Middle East, I would be able to believe that it is an American classic. At almost every domówce organized by friends of Americans, tabouleh occupied a central position in the menu and its presence has always been emphasized announcements and comments. This is definitely my personal and exaggerated observation, but I imagine that several different people with the same commitment to freshness and explains to you that he did / a tabouleh voice that forces you in admiration and appreciation. Sometimes I felt that this was an epoch-making discovery of penicillin as the invention of the wheel, or confirmation of life on Mars (oops, bad example because it is just possible, my boss is a living example. Sometimes there regularly;) ... *


tabouleh salad is delicious, but still only a salad. Easy to prepare, a myriad of versions, like our stew, which allows for individual gotującemu its formation. It's like it is very plastic, which is perfect for many occasions. As a standalone dish, or add-on, whatever the season. Today I present to you my own version of tabouleh, przedwiosenno-(still) winter. I look forward to admiration and appreciation hehehe!


Przedwiosenno-(still) winter tabouleh
(4-6 servings)

200g bulgur porridge
2 stalks celery, cut into thin slices
szczypiory 3-4 (spring onions) cut into slices
1 small bunch parsley, roughly chopped ½
small bunch mint, roughly chopped
2 tbsp pecan nuts (or Italian), roughly chopped
1 tablespoon pine nuts
1 tablespoon toasted pumpkin seeds
a grenade (seed + juice)

dressing:
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
½ teaspoon cinnamon
4 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
½ teaspoon of honey
pomegranate juice

bulguru Begin preparation. Put it into a bowl, pour boiling water over a few millimeters above his level and cover tightly with a lid or plastic foil. Allow to sit for half an hour so swollen grits.

Make dressing by mixing together all ingredients until it turn into thick, the "common" emulsion. Add more honey if you think it appropriate.
Stir grits with the remaining ingredients and pour over dressing. Enjoy!

always love the first bite of this salad. This rich-tasting and refreshing. Yummy ...

* Please do not be shocked! His wife is of the same opinion:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment