Publisher: Axel Springer Poland
Year: 2002
Number of pages: 256
Source: Own Bookcase
Since Emma Carter is abandoned girl, nothing to worry about. Her boyfriend began a new life in Los Angeles. Her beauty was discovered that there is infinite. And more than five kilos of extra fat faĆdek - a reminder of the old connection with the avowed enemy of the old union - took away her chance to participate in the romance competition. At least in her opinion. In order to find, Emma must learn how to live alone in New York ...
heavy week and I was counting on the book by choosing something light. In part, this was the book and partly a little bit tired after me. She started terribly and depressing, and with long descriptions, but near the middle of a nice read and has already got under me I'm very pleased. Emma is such a second Bridget Jones, a worrying lack of a guy on a permanent basis, and a few extra pounds. But her friends are alive, learned from "Sex and the City." The author came just such a mix of two books, but I really liked, and Bridget and heroines of "Sex ..." and so I liked the book. This is not a kind of madness, and probably for a long time in my memory will remain but I do not regret the time spent with this book. Sometimes it was funny, sometimes sad and at the end, of course, Happy End.
Rating 4 / 6
0 comments:
Post a Comment