Fettuccine with poultry livers, wild garlic and marsala
In smoke-filled corner of the pub, talking to strangers-friends o. .. no one knows, but probably o. .. Sara introduced me to his Swedish colleague: It is Arek (pronouncing R very hard and long wanted to emphasize the ability to notice my name differently than Ełjik) and Fredrik is ... - Sara, Arek, Fredrik - Swede repeated hard and then we started to flip through the words of R what we do very amused.
yhmm Aaach ... ... ... aaa ... yhmm could hear louder and louder. Brunette drinking white wine at the bar, just behind Fredrik looked at our site and hear more R began to play a scene of "When Harry Met Sally" . YYYY! Stop it! How are you? I love these sexy RRR! - she incurred voice-surprised look on our faces ... I advise you to stop, because I can not strength ... And here we are not wytrzymaliśmy - burst out laughing! From what I know Fredrik met her a few times.
When I first tried fettuccine with poultry livers and wild garlic, I thought-rrraj! I've found Paradise! I will not selfish, and I will tell you how to reach them;)
Fettuccine with poultry livers, wild garlic and marsala
(2 servings)
200g fettuccine
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 small shallots, finely chopped
1-2 cloves garlic, peeled and lightly crushed
150-170g chicken livers, cleaned and cut into small pieces
sea salt Freshly ground pepper
50ml marsala
50ml chicken stock 30g butter
handful of wild garlic leaves, roughly chopped
Cook fettuccine in salted water in the meantime make the sauce. Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the shallots and garlic over low heat, being careful not to burn. Then increase the fire, and popieprz posól, toss chicken livers and cook, stirring frequently, until they take on the color / brown. Then add the Marsala and broth, reduce liquid by half, add the leaves of wild garlic and butter, cook for 1-2 minutes so the sauce slightly thickened. Drain the fettuccine, add to sauce and season with salt and pepper, if desired.
Spread the plates and enjoy.
* Recipe - Mark Hix
0 comments:
Post a Comment