Generally I am a person of the species here and now, I give credit confidence in the future and the past is recorded in memory without going into details of what would happen if ... Save the moments, people and events, as I remember it was my main motivation when I assumed the blog provisions were to be only a background and supplement. I think that is too easy to forget about those brief moments, which are a ... SOMETHING. Something hard to explain, something that gives ordinary, everyday affairs of color, something that allows us to look at life from a distance, something that distinguishes them from the millions of seemingly the same. This can be something called the truth, sympathy, energy, however.
However, because the world is not simple black and white, sometimes passes through my head, and if I? ... So it was a few months ago, when I heard that Jean-Georges Vongerichten opened Spice Market, a new restaurant in London. What would happen if I took a few years ago offered a job in Vong, his previous restaurant? Maybe it remains to be seen? ;)
today my fried rice with egg is an adaptation of the provision J-GV . Sometimes it serves me for breakfast and sometimes for lunch, but really, I recommend it at any time of day as separate dish, or add;)
fried rice with egg and crispy ginger
(2 servings)
6 tablespoons mild-tasting oil
1 tablespoon finely chopped ginger
1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
1 leek (white and pale green part), cut into rings, rinsed and drained
250g cooked rice (can be from the previous day) *
2 large eggs
sea salt Freshly
ground black pepper
2 teaspoon sesame oil
2 teaspoons light soy sauce
chopped chives (optional)
Heat 3 tablespoons oil over medium heat in a wok or frying pan, add ginger and garlic and cook, stirring a time until browned and crispy will (but not burnt!). Remove with a slotted spoon to paper and gently posól. Reduce a little fire, pour a tablespoon of oil, toss in time, a small pinch of salt and cook for 8-10 minutes stirring occasionally. Increase heat to medium, add the rice and cook, stirring until it is hot. In the meantime, a small (preferably Teflon) Heat the remaining oil pan and fry the eggs until the protein and the yolk will remain zetną "pouring", season them with salt and pepper. Put the rice on plates, place the egg on top, pour soy sauce and sesame oil, sprinkle with ginger, garlic and chives. I believe that this version of fried rice has the ... SOMETHING;)
* I use basmati or jasmine
0 comments:
Post a Comment