Sunday, May 29, 2011

Can Drinking Lemon Help Hyperpigmentation

In the shadow of our house - Debbie Macomber




Year: 2011
Number of pages: 240
Source: Own Bookcase


Lesley Walker, a talented architect, accepts the contract renewal of a beautiful mansion in the town of Sleepy Valley. Captivated by the beautiful place he feels that here could start a family. It was then as the prayer on her way becoming the owner of the residence Zane Ackerman. Former military, whose face and the soul crosses a scar disfiguring, has always wanted to leave behind an heir. So when his life comes a beautiful woman, without hesitation, he asks her to marry him. Lesley Zane charmed the proposal, although not entirely convinced about the strength of his feelings. Shortly after the marriage pregnant. All indications are that finally fulfilled the role of a happy mother and wife. One day, however, Zane disappears in mysterious circumstances ...

Debbie Macomber
I already know of two novels - "All or Nothing" and "Hotel at the crossroads", so without hesitation I took to be another book by that author. And once again I spent a very nice, sometimes funny and sometimes sad moments. There were plenty of thrills, though he is one ot romance, and even though you know how it ends, then as I started reading, I could not tear himself away.
I really like the humor of the author and her characters, and this time also is not disappointed. Characters Zane and Carl author presented so that at times I could not earn with laughter. She introduced us to two men (former mercenary, toughest as it looks), who first for anything in the world could not comprehend that I simply fell in love, and then completely do not know how to express their feelings. In particular, Carl was a master in committing blunders totalitarian, so I had a good laugh. But those disagreements really saw real life, because in the end is well known that "men are from Mars and women from Venus," and some things are seen differently, otherwise received.
"In the shadow of our house is an ideal book for a lazy, sunny afternoon, a book that easily fits into the bag to us and we can while away the time in the park, or standing in traffic. I brought relief after a hard day at work, when they no longer have the strength for anything. Debbie Macomber has created a light and fun story that pulls and with which they can relax:)
Score 4 + / 6

read book courtesy Publishing Harlequin / Mira , for which I thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment