His resume is quite impressive. I is usually associated with gangster movies around and (often) niewybrednymi komedyjkami. Does not look like an actor is good or very good. Despite the obvious Skucha, I bestow him great sympathy. Able to pick up a movie about an assessment of eye - and that means something. Who they? A somewhat forgotten Christopher Walke.
I will not darkened that particular esteem I bestow his special appearance in a music video of major. No, I do not go "Bad Girl" Madonna , where he appeared in the role of guardian angel singer (although the whole is very stylish, pretty and pleasing to the eye and ear). The real explosion of talent, of which few could have suspected him, presented in the video for the song "Weapon of Choice" Fatboy Slim . I guess there is no doubt that the picture was directed by Spike Jonze is the best thing that could happen to this piece of, and thanks to the unique performance was Walken is stored.
history of actors who appear in videos is a long and surprisingly spacious. (Quite a list can be viewed HERE ). However, there are few cases, such as potential actors in the described precisely (although there have been cases of building a career with klipom. See: Alicia Silverstone in "trilogy" Aerosmith). Christopher Walken approached the matter very professionally, as happens in the case of professionals, literally dancing like a nut. Beats straight from the screen of his absolute commitment. Great sense of rhythm, technically perfectly executed tricks, feeling and the indescribable "walkenowe" movements (upper and lower limbs), which makes this dance unique. It's all in almost czterominutowym video, after which no dance show is no longer the same. Forget about Cichopkach or other Mroczkowskich. Grace, charm and class in a wizard or parquet Christopher Walken in "Weapon Of Choice." Background Music Fatboy Slim.
I will not darkened that particular esteem I bestow his special appearance in a music video of major. No, I do not go "Bad Girl" Madonna , where he appeared in the role of guardian angel singer (although the whole is very stylish, pretty and pleasing to the eye and ear). The real explosion of talent, of which few could have suspected him, presented in the video for the song "Weapon of Choice" Fatboy Slim . I guess there is no doubt that the picture was directed by Spike Jonze is the best thing that could happen to this piece of, and thanks to the unique performance was Walken is stored.
history of actors who appear in videos is a long and surprisingly spacious. (Quite a list can be viewed HERE ). However, there are few cases, such as potential actors in the described precisely (although there have been cases of building a career with klipom. See: Alicia Silverstone in "trilogy" Aerosmith). Christopher Walken approached the matter very professionally, as happens in the case of professionals, literally dancing like a nut. Beats straight from the screen of his absolute commitment. Great sense of rhythm, technically perfectly executed tricks, feeling and the indescribable "walkenowe" movements (upper and lower limbs), which makes this dance unique. It's all in almost czterominutowym video, after which no dance show is no longer the same. Forget about Cichopkach or other Mroczkowskich. Grace, charm and class in a wizard or parquet Christopher Walken in "Weapon Of Choice." Background Music Fatboy Slim.
PS. Yes, I know that understudy appeared in two or three times, but so what?
0 comments:
Post a Comment