Friday, May 13, 2011

Kurt Angle's Wrestling Singlets For Sale

I removed my pile: (

This morning, I could not believe it, my last entry disappeared, I could not log on, go on other blogs - just a massacre. Now I know that not only happened to me: (

But there is no need to cry, and that the pile is cool intercede again:))

  1. "Dream Eater" Bettina Belize - from Mr. Joan of Publishing, Mark Smiley:)
  2. "No Exit" Chris Bohjalian - Purchase own in Matrasie
  3. "extraordinary acts of true love, Danny Scheinmann - as above
  4. " City of Souls "Wojciech Rashid - as above
  5. "The Fog" Carla Neggers - ditto.
  6. "Pine heritage" Maria Ulatowska - ditto. - I read so much about it on blogs that I had to buy:)
  7. "Waking luck" Susan Wiggs - from Mrs. Monika from publishing Harlequin / Mira
  8. "game sense" Trish Morey - as above
  9. "True happiness," Barbara Dunlop - as above
  10. and stosiku still lacking in the book "Touch truth", which is read by a colleague from work:)
Now I'm happy:))

0 comments:

Post a Comment