Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Do You Have To Get A Daybed Skirt?

Stosik - first in May:)

I accumulated a little this month, and it's not even half of May!

  1. "Dream Eater" Bettina Belize - from Mr. Joan of Publishing, Mark Smiley:)
  2. "No Exit" Chris Bohjalian - Promotion at Matrasie
  3. "Unusual records of true love, Danny Scheinmann-also from the promotion of Matras
  4. "City of Souls" Wojciech Rashid - as above
  5. "The Fog" Carla Neggers - with Matras no promotion, but since a very long time for me went
  6. "Pine heritage" Maria Ulatowska - as above:)
  7. "Waking luck "Susan Wigss - from Mrs. Monika from publishing Harlequin / Mira)
  8. "game sense" Trish Morey - as above
  9. "True happiness," Barbara Dunlop - as above
  10. Missing from the picture book "Touch the truth," Antoinette van Heugten - which was also received from Mrs. Monika from publishing Harlequin / Mira, and which already read TU, and which has already gone into the world, I mean to my friend, the same freak like me:)))
How awful I like how he comes my books!

0 comments:

Post a Comment