Szefoskie
met with the guys on the profession of coffee. What do you think of ham from pigs fed on acorns? Good, but a little too much melts in the mouth - says one- me it just fits - says another. - wild garlic? - I love. - Never enough! - You did once niesłodką off without? etc., etc.
I really like this szefoski microcosm. Joint discussions on techniques, ingredients, jokes, confessions, and pervasive sense of community. Community in the effort, but toil seen as an integral part of the profession, which should be accepted and liked and when I can in the bone, just briefly summarize (mostly niecenzuralnym word, or a few) and to move smoothly to the rest of the conversation. Well, going more ... One of my friends got a job at Kai Mayfair and boasting says - you know, super! I'm really glad! I work part time, only four days a week, a good 8-22 hours, I'm doing what I like, I start to eat more ... - Cool - I- half-time, only forty-eight hours, play - looked at each other and laughed at the same time. "But the food is fabulous - added to the enthusiasm and seriousness in his voice. This last sentence is the quintessential essence of the approach to the profession ...
wstępowi not prepare you for the hardships of long hours of cooking. On the contrary, today it will quickly and proudly. Kwintesencjonalno-essentially little;)
Pesto with bear's garlic
(4 servings)
2 anchovies / anchovy
leaves 50g garlic bear's
1 egg yolk from an egg boiled hard-boiled
1 tablespoon Parmesan starkowanego
100ml olive oil
2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
Put all ingredients into blender and blend smooth. Przykyj with foil and refrigerate no longer than 5 days.
Fits perfectly grilled chicken breast with salad and potatoes.
provision * Author: Gordon Ramsay
0 comments:
Post a Comment