Publisher: Harlequin / Mira
Year: 2010
Number Pages: 378
Source: Own Bookcase
Lizzie Rush leads a double game. Gaining trust and steal into the grace of Norman Estabrook, an eccentric billionaire, caught up in illegal deals and working with the mafia. Provide incriminating evidence as a secret FBI informant. With the information gathered by her brutal and yet unpunished offender is arrested.
It seems that the risky game ended. But not everything is as it seems.
is just the beginning of dramatic events ...
Norman, after his release, he begins to take revenge on all who have betrayed him. Bloody coup in Boston is the first step planned revenge. Soon there will be a new one ... unless you stop Lizzie Estabrook. Surprisingly, there is
Will Davenport, a mysterious British intelligence agent. Norman has long been tracking. But not just him ... it follows in the footsteps of Lizzie. Will seems to be the only person who can help stop the cycle of violence Lizzie. But if you really only works for the interview?
It seems that the risky game ended. But not everything is as it seems.
is just the beginning of dramatic events ...
Norman, after his release, he begins to take revenge on all who have betrayed him. Bloody coup in Boston is the first step planned revenge. Soon there will be a new one ... unless you stop Lizzie Estabrook. Surprisingly, there is
Will Davenport, a mysterious British intelligence agent. Norman has long been tracking. But not just him ... it follows in the footsteps of Lizzie. Will seems to be the only person who can help stop the cycle of violence Lizzie. But if you really only works for the interview?
I have mixed feelings about this book, on the one hand I liked the other hand I could not wade through it. A little of this may be my fault because I did not reach the bottom, that it was actually the third part. And although these parts are not highly correlated to each other somehow, maybe if I had read earlier, I'd better know and understand some of the characters.
But generally I do not regret that I read this book, the author had a very good idea and executed it perfectly. From the first pages in the midst of intrigue, which very rapidly. Voltage rises gradually, but at the end a little as if it was not enough. But the very end was good and there was nothing left unsaid, author pokończyła all threads, a lot of explaining. Though maybe not all, remained open thread Myles Fletcher, who for me was the most interesting character in this book.
I really liked the Irish topics, the author of the shares placed here in this place, and widely alluded to it. I sat nicely at the Irish pub, listen to Irish traditions and roots. There is also here a reference to the earlier book, the Beary and Angel Trail, which amazingly I was curious, and be sure I'll have to read the previous parts.
Conversely, if the point is that it's hard for me to read, a language spoken mainly by the author has used and style. At times it completely did not know who says what, the dialogues were so constructed that it is you lost.
generally recommend, especially those who like the atmosphere of the Irish :)
Rating 4 - / 6
0 comments:
Post a Comment