Publisher: Prószyński i S-ka
Year: 2011
Number of pages: 296
Source: Own Bookcase
A time ago, which move on blogs, this book appeared, and every positive evaluation, review, meant that I had to read it. It bothered me so we all delight. Once I finally managed to get me, I was wondering if this is not another book, in which the heroine suddenly loses everything and the worst moment of life, he learns that he has a huge decline, and everything leads to a happy ending. But on the other hand, I like this book, the atmosphere, so even though some books have long waits for his turn, was the first.
"Pine heritage" is a beautiful book, beautiful story of Anne and her family. From the first pages I liked Aneczka and fell in love with the residents of a small town in Kujawy. The mysterious Dyziu, beloved and irreplaceable Mrs. Malineczce, looking a little Florku warmth and understanding, and his dad. Neither simply can not not like it and when it comes to Towian, it's no wonder that there is any common language. Because it is not a person who would be exalted, to treat people in advance. Anna loves nature, loves animals and is interested in people and their stories. For Mrs. Irene afternoon drink a cup of coffee together, do not forget to join the patron Witkowski, that's such a very nice little person.
But "pine heritage" is not only the pastoral history of the manor in Towianach, is also a sad story Anna and Stanislaw Towiańskich (Anna's grandparents), who had been shot two days after the birth of daughter, the story of many people who died, lost the next war. I fell in love (but so very very :) ) since this book when I read that Anna's parents lived in Bydgoszcz and from then on I could no longer from her. As a native Bydgoszczanka, imagine a flat with windows overlooking the Botanical Garden, in the end because I found a story that in part works in my town.
Now it remains for me nothing more than compulsorily obtain the next part, which fortunately is now released!. And to all those who have not read, wholeheartedly recommend!
Rating: 5.5 / 6
0 comments:
Post a Comment