guess all irritating. There are thousands of them, act on the nerves, are often louder than the normal program, and it happens that the break at the most interesting video moment. And what about us out there, władujmy ad block between "This is ..." a "... Sparta!" and show the presenter of the popular children's dirty washing - that's a fool the viewer does not disturb the movie drama. Summit rudeness is pressing them between rounds of boxing duel, because something I have seen. But I do not know. I wanted about how some ads offend my sense of aesthetics, my tastes, my intelligence, and sometimes common sense. Under the magnifying glass I picked a random block of advertising, which I created myself. It is not my goal studded with the advertised products, because I'm using some of them and you praise them, and against the rest have nothing. My goal is to identify poorly-designed ads, doing a lot of bad promoting such a different lifestyle is not the recipient of the product. Advertisers often shoot a bad campaign, invented the knee. Because if I answered some of the ads in the same way as I describe below, this is the way very positive, statistically speaking, it is possible that there Ileś it receives thousands of visitors alike. We're going ...
Jacuś. Jacuś always doing something. Doing sit-ups, shoes clean and always stays at home. This is not a man of action, hard-working person, it is absentee (probably unemployed), living with her mother. Sorry, but this picture just strikes me Jacusia under ads Jacusiem and there's nothing you can do about it - so, after showing it. Jacusia loser, who probably lives at the expense of the mother, forcing in advertising to take a mortgage. Jacuś need not do anything. Everything you do for him, which arrive, advise. It can also be Jacusia mortgage repay, although the ad does not mention. Unemployed Jacusie shipwrecked life partners join forces and use your credit on a mortgage. Preferably in a bank in another ad, a bank managed by the idiot who must play in the trash without hitting even once, to invent the slogan "ziroł.
To lend credibility in the eyes of the consumer product, today it can no longer recommend it to the actor-doctor or other trusted actor-scientist, just a neighbor, neighbor, friend, Halina Zygmunt or Staszek his word man. It hurts you a headache? Take This same measure in a new packaging size of Weka containing 300 tablets, told me it Bożydar. Zażyj once 50, is yet so easy to swallow, is not addictive, endarterectomy, and not "passengers". And remember, when you head hurts constantly, joints, leg or ass, do not go to the doctor, łykaj tablets. If you have inflammation, but not him, feign pain pill analgesic until the inflammation will kill you, and under no circumstances go to a doctor, consult your pharmacist Jeno, because you can die from a bad drug ...
It is now sitting in the fashion of that moment before the ass, Indent chips (with attached in the package free of air), watching the game i. .. chudnięciu effortless - just drink coffee advertised. If you happen to somehow hard to train or play rugby and suddenly falls to the forces, not complementary carbohydrates, eat sweet candy bar. If you love your child, let's baton sweet consolation to school because he is a hearty meal, better than any old silly sandwiches with lettuce, salami and healthy an apple for dessert. And remember that without a special yogurt fed your baby every day, your child will not grow higher than the meter, but his bones deform and crack. For dinner, do not do anything yourself, just (as said Doda), 'til dish bag - it will be tasty and fun, the husband upieprzy up on his face red borsch, children will have fun when removing food from the oven, giving up a boring game console, and you stood with a smile on his face, as a fulfilled homemaker, cook champion, the best mother in the world. several days trying to understand what is going on in some advertising a mobile operator. Club selection, friends of the hero enters the plant and are completely in the ass that their friend has not passed selection and was left alone outside. Normal people should stop such friends in a corner and look for a new one. But not in the ad. Here the boy is not discouraged, not bad for friends who went to play without him, is angry at the goalkeeper, for which selection is not passed. Strzeli bramkarzowi gola i wyciągnie znajomych z "jego" klubu. Idzie na drugą stronę ulicy do innego klubu, w którym nie ma żywego ducha, nawet obsługi, robi sobie fotkę telefonem, wysyła ją do "przyjaciół", a ci zwabieni nie wiadomo czym (zdjęciem przyjaciela na tle pustego lokalu?), przenoszą się z ekskluzywnego klubu z selekcją, do jakiegoś opuszczonego miejsca, w którym rozkręcają świetną zabawę. I nikt nie pamięta, że przed kilkoma minutami świetna paczka znajomych oblała test z lojalności, pozostawiając jednego ze swoich na zewnątrz klubu. Skoro już doczłapaliśmy się na imprezę, pora for a beer!
You light urinary incontinence? Do not worry. not go to the doctor
- dance, right down to no one that it drops you something.
- dance, right down to no one that it drops you something.
This unsavory theme in the urine, deliberately I put the paragraph dedicated to the advertising of beer, golden beverage. I wanted this way to draw attention to how advertisers treat us mercilessly. When I eat dinner quietly and I have to listen to TV at "bad smells from those neighborhoods," , immediately reminds me "Day of the Wacko" and Marek Kondrat, the meal was hampered by advertising 'an extract from the cock. " Reality caught up with fiction film.
I know what this convention, metaphor, symbolism, parable, I have the distance to the world of advertising and perhaps grab every possible kind of humor from the absurd to make sense. But I can not catch what runs this ad: Two guys on the roof. One asks the other a beer. The second opens the fridge, takes out a bottle, and that carries it along the top. After a moment, fascinated by the views of other young people catch the guy from the bottle and fly together with him through the city. Young people associated vortex around the bottle of beer, stirring up clouds of dust lands hard on the roof and crashes like bowling. Young people who should primarily suffered fractures, abrasions, or even the body, are not thinking about that just flew across half the city uczepieni guy holding the bottle - all happily begin to guzzle beer on the roof, in the middle of the day, although the average is fitting to drink beer without no occasion, in the middle of the city, at times okołopołudniowych. Ok, let alone the idea of \u200b\u200bbeer drinking by young people ready to do it (according to the ad) is always and everywhere - even on New Year's Eve instead of champagne, as shown sometime other advertising. I'm confused, I do not understand what was going on, I see nothing on the bottle flying over endless nonsense devoid of humor. Maybe I'm just not the target group for this ad, and gets me? If so, I can only rejoice!
Polish TV seethes from łopatologicznych weak or, indeed incomprehensible (to me, for example) ads. I skip over in silence the fact that they are promoted unhealthy food, alcohol, food from bags, chocolate, slimming miracles on the stick and supplements for children, which will stop the development. Most of them lack imagination, idea, humor, and some of those that try to mimic the absurd ad style once popular Mumio, fall into the trap of overeating and too secondariness odjechanymi spots. There are good ads, proves it every year REKLAMOŻERCÓW NOC, during which shows are the best spots around the world. Less than two Bests familiar with Polish television. Can be fun? You can!
0 comments:
Post a Comment