about how the fourteenth day of May, the Night of Museums - actually still evening - I was standing at a bus stop in the center-center of the capital city of Warsaw, waiting for the bus, which did not came up. Behind Skłodowska I yawn at the Palace of Culture, a string of cars in front of him contracting the cork on Jerusalem, was the twenty-second, perhaps even shortly after. It took me a while to understand why the bus not coming, I heard a good album, the relative time case. On crowded sidewalks, vibrating something was happening. And then I turned around and saw the stop
or Ciara, and as if someone just invited me for the first time in the life of screening Donnie Darko (in the sense that it would be my first session, real time travel.) It seemed strange to me that people just stand next to the poster and do not pay attention to him.
Even I can not say whether this poster is pretty or ugly, well, surely it is Kirsten Dunst in a veil, while I prefer Charlotte Gainsbourg in the coffin - but it immediately adheres to the coils.
recently wrote about a jacuzzi advertising campaigns that make people water from the drain. In this case, Gutek Film shows you how to cut class brains, moreover, some time is the best posters on the market, not including New Horizons, but it also Gutek, just without the name Gutek:
but I can not exaggerate. Postraszyli end of the world - and succeeded them.
I did not wait for this movie, and now I'm waiting. What if it be beautiful?
PS. Who else has seen, march on And so we do not care about music . phenomenal film about different cool sounds.
0 comments:
Post a Comment