Sunday, May 15, 2011

What Sort Of Jacket Do I Wear To Hide My Belly?

Dark Secrets - Adele Geras



Publisher: World Books
Year: 2003
Number of pages: 454
Source: Library of fellow


On the occasion of the adoption of birth 75.w Leonora, the daughter of the famous Edwardian painter, to the luxurious mansion attracts her daughter, stepdaughter, grandchildren and their families. A joint meeting will make the light go out all the long-hidden resentment, and the disclosure of shocking secrets of the past will cause nothing will ever be like it was before.

Three times I approached this book, and unfortunately given up. After 60 side gave it a rest, in the end nothing on the strength and I feel sorry for the time when so many books I've yet to read. But on the other hand, it worries me that maybe not enough I gave her a chance?
author introduces so many characters, it simply was lost, for that nothing ever happens and the lengthy descriptions. Massacre. Its language is written or not, unfortunately, I fell like it. I was looking for an opinion about this book and I found a lot of positive, maybe this book just not for me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment