Monday, May 30, 2011
How To Write Nice Things In A Card
Diquinha ...
Nothing better than starting a second with a diquinha great! Do not you think?!, Well, if you're just like me, loves changing her hair and finds a charming one day be super long, another short one day and so on! will love! Since I saw the blog Vic Day Beauté, was arranged for the homecoming of Vogue, where she used to apply a ponytail, I could not forget! haha
And she said and apply it in the tutorial is the brand Hair-Do and the best they strips seal several models on the net! Look!
And not to mention that 7 colors are . They want to take a peek, just enter the site Hairdo , I will definitely buy one, you just need to decide which! haha. And I'll do a tutorial for you! Amei!
Bjo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment