Monday, May 23, 2011

Kidde Kn-copp-3 Err Message

In the clouds of spring ...

Jaranga? Jaranga? - Banana asked each of the following caught "on foot" driver, when in the early 90's, he went on his first trip to the Netherlands and the name of Amsterdam somehow left his consciousness. He reached there quickly and happily, porozumiewajÄ…c instinctively, foreign languages \u200b\u200bthat I know of were alien to him, but it is not surprising, because he only followed the instructions of genetically built-in compass. I always walked just where he wanted, never lateralized, even an inch, either physically or mentally. For this I admire him, despite two decades of knowledge and my admiration only increases. I remember when for a brief moment I was his superior (theoretically hehe) and told him to light the lamp from a pub because it was beginning to get dark.


He then went to its loose and independent step on the stairs, holding a cup of tea in hand. Completely ignoring what I said to him, looked up in the sky, sighed ... I renewed the request in the meantime. A minute of silence, pulled his eyes after the "backyard", he looked again in the starry sky with tiny croissants moon in the distance (as if hypnotized and I with him) and looking into the distance, he says soothingly reluctantly: - Nah, probably no ... no need ... so pretty the moon today ...



I fell and he fired inside the lamp, although I followed his reasoning. Why complicate things? Why spoil the mood of a beautiful night? Why tear down the natural rhythm?


spring trying to does not come naturally in the parade, I trust her, and with an attitude of Banana, I'll take what I can and sometimes seasoned with a little jarangi.

confit salad with asparagus, quail eggs and tea salmon
(4 servings)

4x 120g smoked salmon tea (recipe here )
2 bunches green asparagus 200g

butter 8 eggs quail
few radishes (sliced)

sea salt Freshly ground pepper
good olive oil (preferably with a delicate flavor of grass)
Lemon juice
few beetroot leaves


course, confit is a suggestion and you can just cook them in salted water, or another favorite way , albeit as a supporter of the art "confit" I would recommend it-asparagus then become "creamy" taste.


salad can be served both hot and how cold.


Prepare asparagus, woody ends breakaway. Cook the asparagus for 5-6 and 4-6 person raw asparagus peeler cut the vegetables into thin slices.


To make the confit melt butter, warm up much, that was close to a boil, set the fire and toss asparagus, try to completely dipped in butter. Allow to sit for 2-3 minutes, or until you are ready (al dente).


Cook eggs softly. Put eggs into boiling water, cover with lid and cook for 1 minute, remove from heat, wait a minute, Cast a hot water and cool the cold water. Peel and put aside for later. Cut eggs in half at the last moment before serving.


When you are ready all the ingredients, divide them between plates, season with salt, pepper, olive oil and a few drops of lemon juice, beetroot leaves decorate.


delicious and delicate lunch or afternoon tea, especially with a good glass of white wine and if you want to add a little more "content" - throw in some cooked new potatoes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment