Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Where Can I Purchase Butternut Candy Bars

Usta -

last night ended his life the best Polish series of recent years. "Usta" was one of those strange creations of television, which on the one hand is not announcing anything special (after all, is TVN, which is just as attractive to television, and predictable, totally subordinated to the mass audience), on the other hand surprised so much, so many elements that something like "kultowość" in the context of this production may inevitably arise. I will not be an exaggeration.

Sweet, no? Not necessarily.


immediately say that I am not a fan of Polish contemporary series for one simple reason - we omit them a wide berth, but I always try to snag the eye and most of the tested production. I get around it, because - in the overwhelming majority - are simply badly written, poorly acted, sloppily done, schematic, flattering to taste the largest audience, so for that reason little brave, subordinated to the induction medium of emotional states, polite, exemplary. You can find quite a few epithets, none of them will be positive, because for what? Of course, my state is dictated by comparison with what is good, in this case, Yankee, under the banner of HBO, AMC, Fox, Showtime and the BBC (the last British) and do not consider this as unfair. For what worked out standards, appreciated everywhere, here as well, should not apply everywhere, the more that spreads are not always about the money, and the idea? Exactly.


"Usta" are the exception to this vale of tears, so at least I can say about his reaction to the series. I did not warm up to hot, not sucked into his world, but this production is so nice and solid, that "sucked" is entirely justified - "Usta", contrary to appearances, and expectations, too far from reality, not escape, and that reality sucks trzydziestukilku me for years, This acceptance wykreowanego TV series of the world is a strange feeling at least. And disturbing. Certainly intriguing.

series of kumplowaniu is just like that.

characters are human. They have their weaknesses, idiotic habits, sorrows, hopes. Expressed are not necessarily literally. Problems - also human. Infidelity, divorce, friendship, problems with having a child, work, responsibilities, growing up. There are supermenami of everyday life, someone unique in a unique world. They are incredibly casual, natural. Met in the street does not arouse any admiration for and why? Neither too beautiful nor ugly, neither extremely wealthy nor poor socjopatycznie. Not necessarily averaging, ie representatives of all the show's social attitudes. It's the classic, big-middle class - independent, educated, benefiting from life (even if the cultural property) knowingly, intensive and certainly more likely than their grandparents or their peers from smaller cities or rural areas.

And despite the fact that the above description of the background is somewhat biased, as the best komromów tefałen production, it said natural dominates the whole. It is of course thanks to the script. I do not know how "mouth to mouth" is faithful to the original as the British ("Cold Feet"), but it sounded so good I did not hear the dialogue in the Polish language from ... Gee, do not even know when. There is no przegadania, superfluous words, explain monologues. Real people talking to other living beings. Bravo! Whoever is responsible for the script, so also is responsible for a revolution television. Same story written for three seasons has hands, feet, head, intellect, humor. What's more - go to the viewer's eye blinks and the game convention. Develops and ends at the right pace, but often skips me wkurzały time, of course, unnoticed by anyone, of course, for this reason, senseless. But it's not important. Like a rose in the ass efekciarska Wilczak from the first leg.

Mecwaldowski, is good!

Nor do I know how much the success of this production would have been possible without the properly selected actors playing Perfectly, which looks good and listen even better. The entire cast came out Mecwaldowski probably best that perfectly combined with the awkwardness of life with bitterness. The rest just as great, because each made of different material, each evolving, often - surprising.

A kultowość same that I mentioned at the beginning? I have no idea how it will be. In this series all the pieces fit together, not annoying, and do not duplicate the mistakes of hundreds of others like him in the Polish TV production. So that the product quality a distinctive, largely representative of their time, and the emerging here and now middle class. Few? As for me, is enough to the "mouth to mouth" only remember well.

I know that this type can cause a peacock flatter me, but so be it - peanów the part of the Polish television production in my life have I made, so why not now would be a good time, since it is a bargain?


0 comments:

Post a Comment