Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Transfer Car From Georgia To Florida



release its fringes ..

Ho dull title, aff. But it was what came to mind at the moment .. haha But let's focus on what matters of fact, yesterday while attending the program Super Bonita GNT Luana Piovani on " clear that after the Allied Base " I realized that the cat was quite familiar with some factories "I do not have one, but I'm always seeing in the ears of fashionistas and famous ".. fringe earrings. . just look!


Not that I fanzone large earrings, I always prefer the more discreet and kids, since I am addicted to rings and bracelets and always leave the attention on them. Maas after seeing on the runways of Chanel and Louis Vuitton fringe earrings, was shaken up ..


And some celebs with their ...


swear I was really in order to bet on a successful model exaggerated "and leave rings and bracelets hand and shake the fringe out there .. And you like, want to know?!

Kisses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment